Receive your money loan in 48 hours.
MmeMonnet Berisha
2018-06-06 11:04:52 UTC
You have been refused by the bank because your credit does not meet their standard. you dream of doing your own business, your house, paying an explainable debt, in need of money; I offer from 8000 € to 4,000,000 € at an interest rate of 2% per year. E-mail: ***@gmail.com

Receive your money loan in 48 hours.
g***@gmail.com
2018-06-17 23:02:21 UTC
s***@gmail.com
2018-08-22 21:44:31 UTC
MmeMonnet Berisha
2018-09-14 10:56:15 UTC

MmeMonnet Berisha
2018-12-12 11:46:08 UTC

Pinku Basudei
2018-12-19 21:23:17 UTC
On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 03:46:08 -0800 (PST)
Post by MmeMonnet Berisha
You have been refused by the bank because your credit does not meet their standard.
How do you know my credit doesn't meet their standard? Are you a telepath?
/ Pinku
Tomas
2019-01-27 09:34:20 UTC
Post by MmeMonnet Berisha
You have been refused by the bank because your credit does not meet
their standard. you dream of doing your own business, your house, paying
an explainable debt, in need of money; I offer from 8000 € to 4,000,000
Receive your money loan in 48 hours.
What bank? And why the hell are they using usenet - with a gmail address -
for their communication!?